May I have your attention, please. We’d like to offer up a round of applause to… our clients. At the Luxury Lab’s most recent L2 conference, held on October 12th, several Morpheus clients received some much deserved limelight.
Morpheus Client Mentions:
- Louis Vuitton ranks number three, and remains a “Genius” brand on the Digital IQ Index.
- Marc Jacobs ranks 21, and lands in the “Gifted” class. The brand is regarded as a “Geo-local pioneer with its ‘Fashion Victim’ Foursquare badge.” Marc Jacobs also received props for its iPad initiative: “September issue features designer and allows users to shop products from the latest campaign.”
- Bottega Veneta’s site re-launch “provided forward momentum.”
- Tag Heuer: “This high ranking watch brand is elevated by a commerce-centric site and its iPhone app for the Monaco V4.”
- David Yurman “scores points on site for top-notch customer service.”